Welcome To Ghetto GunZ!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

GM app from ikay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ikay

GM app  from ikay Empty
PostSubject: GM app from ikay   GM app  from ikay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:38 am

Name: stefan ign: ikay

Contact: msn: stefan.de.beijer@hotmail.com (im always online on msn)

Time Zone GMT+/-(?): (+1) i tink

Why do you want to be a GM?: because i can help you with making the server populair and bring ppl to here and i can learn of it

What can you do for this community?: ban hacker of all grades and help ppl if they need help and organise events

have you been a GM on another server before?(if so then show proof): trial gm on masivegunz but i was more normal player

Anyhting else you want us to know about u?: in the vacations like now am i mostly of the day online so in the summer vacation maby 15 hours a day

hope i will be acepted
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

GM app  from ikay Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM app from ikay   GM app  from ikay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Unfortunately under these circumstances we are in search of experienced GM if you were only a trial GM then this means your not fully capable of assisting us in this server However if you could be a good developer then we would discuss this application.
Back to top Go down
ikay

GM app  from ikay Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM app from ikay   GM app  from ikay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 pm

i can only change weps not full make new weps
Back to top Go down
Touch

Touch

GM app  from ikay Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM app from ikay   GM app  from ikay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:29 pm

No, sorry next time more luck Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM app  from ikay Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM app from ikay   GM app  from ikay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM app from ikay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United As One :: GhettoGunz Applications! :: Applications-
Jump to: